Collaborations & Writing
We are always looking to create new partnerships and work to promote local wine regions! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in:
- Reviews and social media sharing of wineries, tasting rooms, lodging, restaurants, wine trails, events, tours, and more
- Brand ambassadorship
- Written articles about wine for your blogs, magazines, newspapers and more
Not in the Finger Lakes? We are currently looking to expand to new regions, increase posts related to broader experience of visiting wine regions, and share family oriented trips and activities within wine regions!
Want to create a fun event for your winery, party, or festival? We teach fun, entertaining, and informative classes on topics ranging from blind tasting wine to the history of different varietals, and are happy to create a custom class to fit your needs. We’re not teaching our audience to become swine snobs; our goal is to make wine more accessible by sharing knowledge and breaking down misconceptions!
Previous seminars and classes taught include:
- Art & Science of Blind Wine Tasting at the Rochester Museum and Science Center’s Uncorked & On Tap
- Various classes including blind wine tasting, focus on Chardonnay and history of sparkling wine at Living Roots Wine & Co.
- Sparkle in the Finger Lakes at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival
Increasingly, people look to social media and online resources for information on wine. Having a strong social media presence can be a great way to get new visitors, inspire people to pick up wine at a store, and create a sense of loyalty to a brand.
Are you looking to increase your winery’s digital engagement? Let’s talk! I can help you create a social media strategy that will support your goals, reach new audiences, and be manageable for you to undertake.